總網頁檢視次數

網誌封存

2017年2月14日星期二

合十



























Last night I  may  have just witnessed the Birth of a Giant Historical Top in US stock market


What matters with the Vesica Piscis is concerning the death or birth of a new event , particularly an historical event

I witness what most I have learn from the Ancient Quadrivium  ( arithmetic , geometry , music & astronomy ) , they all come together at a single moment ....within  [ That ]  minute

And is with that moment I realize how far I have gone thru this the study of Gann's skills which I spend all my whole life dealing with , that's real ....that's can be touched ...and it stand right in front of my eye , you may not seen that may be in a decade  .... 人生有幾多個十年 ....how many people have ever try to witness that ?  

I knew it would happen .....just within this few days ......I wait ...wait ....and wait .....

I wish to thanks to all those God / Supreme that led me into this precious moment all the way , I really have nothing to say but meditate silently

You haven't find the natural Law yet ! ....not until U witness that ......I would say 


Tks ......文殊菩薩(梵文:मञ्जुश्री Mañjuśrī) &  普賢菩薩(梵文:समन्तभद्र Samantabhadra), ....we make a deal when I was there with U  !




Regds

Yam      - . -











3 則留言:

  1. Yam sir, 可唔可係即市班早些少講geometry嘅野,Bradley f cowan唔係好明

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. 當天唔夠時間啦 ....應該隔一個星期就開 [ 平方 ] 講座了 ........到時再講啦........

      刪除